Thin Kevlar® Wick 100mm x 1.6mm (per metre)
Thin, wider Kevlar® fire wick for making your own fire props.
Sold by the metre.
A 100m x 1.6mm thin Kevlar® fire wick, based around the durable Kevlar ® organic (para-aramid) fibre, and enhanced with HoP’s special blend of non-irritating clothing grade fibreglass yarn. The continuous filament fibre is brilliant at balancing absorbency, strength, durability, fire rating and user comfort.
This wick creates a capillary effect for soaking fuel and transferring it out to the flame, and does not contain any asbestos or any sharp or skin burning metallic thread.
- Kevlar ® based durability
- Absorbent, strong and durable
- No asbestos or skin burning metallic thread
- Wick is comfortable and does not heat up
- 100mm x 1.6mm thin Kevlar® fire wick