How to Buy Stuff from Flow DNA
Flow DNA accepts payment via EFT, Payfast, Credit/Debit Card or Cash. When buying online the method will either be EFT or Payfast. Payfast is directly linked to our website so there is no need to send a proof of payment. An EFT will show in our account the next business day (depending on your bank) and then we will send your products the day after. If however you need your products sooner you can send us a proof of payment via email to email@example.com as soon as payment has been made.
How to place an order online:
- Browse our online shop for a product you would like, the search bar is on the top right of our website.
- If needed, select your size/style of the product and how many you would like. Then click on “add to basket”.
- You can now view your basket by clicking the black tab at the top of the page with a shopping cart icon.
- On this page select your shipping option:
– If you are in the Cape Town area you have the option of “Local Pickup”, which will allow you to not have the item delivered to you, but instead you can pick it up from our shop in Marina Da Gama, please contact us to determine when that will be.
– If you would like it delivered to you, select the courier option. Western Cape courier will be cheaper than a National courier. You can use the shipping calculator to determine what it will cost for your area.
- Orders over R1000 receive free shipping.
- You can then select “Proceed to Checkout”. This is where you will fill out all the information we need from you (this is not shared with anyone except the courier). You will see your total at the bottom of the page, select your payment method, accept our terms and conditions, and click “Place order”. This will send the order off to us for processing.
- You will now be on a page showing our bank details where you can deposit the money. You can also expect a confirmation email to be sent to your email address, also with our bank details and your invoice.
- You can expect your parcel to arrive within a few days! If you have any special delivery requests please don’t hesitate to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+27 83 270 1131).