Wooden 8-Rings by Flow DNA (Pair)
A pair of wooden 8-Rings made by Flow DNA.
Another beautiful, proudly made prop from Flow DNA. Lightweight and durable wooden 8-rings that feel great.
Use one in each hand and create illusions by isolating 1 or 2 of the 4 circles in different places, timings and directions. Hold the prop in-between the two rings and use finger twirling to make them spin. This can be quite taxing on your arms and fingers with heavy or thick 8-rings, so we designed these to be smaller, lighter, and thinner than other 8-rings we’ve seen so that you can be more comfortable, and they’re easier to learn with while creating your illusions!
Made from aviation grade birch plywood – super strong – and varnished using shellac (an environmentally friendly varnish made from beetles). The edges are rounded and smoothed to slide between your fingers with ease.
- Machine cut and hand-routed aviation-grade birch plywood shapes.
- Each set consists of 2 single piece 8 rings.
- Smoothly rounded edges for comfort.
- Lightweight for easy finger twirling.
- Finished with an eco-friendly shellac.
- Weight: 140g per individual 8-ring
- Full length: 53.5cm
- Outer diameter: 27.5cm
- Inner circle diameter: 24cm
- Ring thickness: 16mm
- Wood thickness: 9mm
Here’s a short tutorial to get your initial spin going.