Juggle Dream Acrylic Contact Juggling Ball – Clear – 90mm
A clear acrylic contact juggling ball.
In stockNote: This can be backordered
- If you purchase more than we have on hand, you will see a note on the cart page.
- Send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request info on lead-times
This acrylic contact juggling ball from Juggle Dream has a diameter of 90mm. Good for isolations and most body rolling tricks. These are a little too large for multi-ball work but still have lots of surface area to help your ball manipulation. 90mm contact balls are very popular with people who find 100mm a little too heavy (the weight jumps up considerably by 170g) and those who want to create similiar illusions but without spending the same money.
Acrylic contact ball performances are one of the most spectacular skills to watch. A highly demanding and rewarding form of juggling. Once mastered, the ball appears to be manipulated as if by magic.
Unlike polycarbonate balls, acrylic has no resistance when rubbed against acrylic, making your multi-ball stacks smooth and easy, and perfect for isolations. These balls are made using injection-moulded 100% acrylic with great clarity. Making them into a seamless, one piece, highly polished ball.
- Clear, pure acrylic.
- Great for isolations.
- Durable, chip resistant and virtually shatterproof.
- No seams due to a solid one piece design.
- Includes a beautiful black carrying pouch.
- Diameter: 90mm
- Weight: 465g