Gora Fire Fly – Fire Bug
The Fire Fly is a pocket-sized fire toy made for dancers and can be used as a nice magic trick of manipulation. The Fire Fly is a little fire head on a thin chain connected together between two spring cages made of steel for a back an forth play.
In stockNote: This can be backordered
- If you purchase more than we have on hand, you will see a note on the cart page.
- Send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request info on lead-times
Gora the creators of the Fire Bug, is a Hungarian fire prop manufacturer that specialises in bizarre and exotic performance gear. The Fire Fly is a tricky pocket-sized fire toy It is made mainly for dancers, but it can be used as a nice magic trick of manipulation. The Fire Fly is a little fire head on a thin chain connected together between two spring cages made of steel. There are two different spring cages with different lengths of chains. It can also be used as a “mono poi” when open and has an adjustable length. The spring cages are fixed to the fingers with a leather loop. The size of the loop is changeable with its screw to suit anyone’s finger. It’s a light toy, weighing only 150g.
– Do not use the loop too tight, you have to take it off easily on your own in case of emergency.
– Keep the leather loop away from paraffin. If it sucks up some paraffin accidentally, DO NOT USE the Fire Fly!
The Fire Bug is fixed by a leather band to the fingers. Please be careful when turning hand upside down. Also ensure that you always keep the leather parts away from paraffin!
Always use caution when playing with hand candles. For information on fire safety, check out this Fire Safety Guide.
- The wick is made from quality Kevlar® aramid fiber.
- Leather finger loops.
- 2 x Stainless steel chain and cages.
- Spring back technology.
- Weight: 150g
- Cage diameter: 50mm
- Leather loop diameter: 25mm
- Pull out length: 140mm
- Wick width: 30mm