FiberFlies PixelWhip rev4 – Fibre Optic Light Prop
FREE COURIER to anywhere in South Africa.
Available on backorder
The new and improved FiberFlies PixelWhip rev4 creates a multi-dimensional light show, sensually snaking and dancing across your body while simultaneously enveloping you in a cloud of playful pixie points of bright colorful light. Create swirling helixes of pure galactic magic with 40 color modes, organized into 4 different styles of 10 patterns each.
The fibres are designer cut to a variety of assorted lengths, causing a fluid swarm of lights along the entire length. We also think they used some kind of science wizardry in rev4 to create a separation of colours along the different lengths. Fibres are slick and can be intertwined and easily pulled apart with minimal snags. PixelWhip will remember the most recent color mode after being turned off.
PixelWhip rev4 features:
- Smooth swivel: design allows full 360 degree motion, creating swirling helixes of pure galactic magic!
- Screw-off fiber head for easy replacement.
- Foam handle cover for extra grip.
- Single button operation – long press to turn on, short presses to cycle thru all color modes seamlessly w/o turning off, long press to turn off and remember which mode you were last on.
- 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery.
- Includes USB battery charger & microUSB cable. Works with any USB power source!
40 total NEW amazing patterns! Now organized into 4 different style channels, each featuring 10 patterns:
- Style 1 – Single Colors: 1 color per mode ranging the full ROYGBIV spectrum
- Style 2 – Color Wipes: 2 color spectrum color wipes, including a Watermelon (pink&green) & Rainbow
- Style 3 – Triple Colors: 3 colors per pattern in a variety of beautiful complimentary combinations
- Style 4 – Pulsing Swatches: All new patterns with up to 6 colors per pattern in unique & gorgeous configurations such as Twilight & Raspberry Lime Sherbert
All fading modes are also timed to fade over 1 measure of 140BPM music, so it will naturally sync (more or less) with popular EDM beats.
Note: Avoid contact with face and eyes. This product is not intended for use by children age 14 and under.
The detachable fiberhead has a rounded bend guard that keeps your fibres resilient, and makes it easy to remove your fibre bundle for storage or to toss in your bag on the go. It is fitted with a precision radial bearing enabling smooth unhindered 360 degree rotational motion of the fibres, making all your moves flow smoother.
PixelWhip uses a single 18650 protected circuit Li-Ion battery for power (battery & charger included). CAUTION: non-protected 18650 could damage your PixelWhip. If you buy extra batteries from another source, make sure they have protected circuit.
NOTE: When you 1st receive your PixelWhip, the battery may not be fully charged. To reach max capacity, it may need to charge for 8hrs or more.
Storage and Care for PixelWhips
PixelWhips come with a FiberFlies drawstring bag for easy transportation and for safe storage. Silicone lubricant can be used to minimize snags and keep the fibres clean. Fibres may start to look dull over time with dirt build up.
*note: non-silicone based lubricant can make your fibres gummy.
Prevent incidental wear and tear by using PixelWhips as a movement prop instead of a weapon. Striking fibres against hard surfaces may cause fibres to kink or even snap off.
PixelWhips have a lifetime warranty against manufacture defects. Some fibre breakage from vigorous play is natural over the life of the product and not warrantied. For warranty service please email FiberFlies at: email@example.com
Flow DNA will help where possible with warranty support, however we are not able to take on the costs of shipping for a replacement.