Oddballs 95mm LED Contact Ball – Multi-function – Twist
A selectable function LED Contact ball, affordable and easy to use.
In stockNote: This can be backordered
- If you purchase more than we have on hand, you will see a note on the cart page.
- Send and email to email@example.com to request info on lead-times
This is both a perfect stage LED contact and a great larger version of a juggling ball. The larger size adding to the visual impact of your performance when juggled. The Oddballs LED Contact Ball is ideal for contact jugglers who prefer larger single ball manipulation and are looking for a prop to play with at night. The oddballs LED contact ball has a nice grippy, matte surface and even weight distribution making it ideal for body rolling and contact. The super-bright multi-function LED units give a nice even distribution of light making isolations more convincing.
The multi-function LED unit is recessed within the ball and is hidden beneath a small plastic plug which sits flush with the surface of the ball. The various light functions are accessed by rotating the battery cover. Each time the ball is switched off and on the light will cycle to the next function. Available functions are: red, green, blue, yellow, turquoise, purple, orange, white, morphing fade, 1 second – cut change, fast strobe.
The Multi-function Oddballs LED glow ball represents a new generation of juggling glow ball. These balls are an absolute pleasure for contact and look amazing in the dark. The LED unit and batteries are sunk below the surface of the glow ball so as to retain a good spherical shape. The LED’s are exceptionally bright and diffuse evenly through the translucent skin of the ball. These are, without doubt, the very best combination of versatility and value for money currently available.
Contac ball comes with an internal multi function LED unit which can be set to any one of 11 effects. These are:
- Solid Colours in: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Turquoise, Pink, Orange & White.
- Slow fade – through 8 colours.
- Cut change -1.5 seconds per colour, though 8 colours.
- Strobing – through 8 colours
To switch on the ball, screw the battery cap clockwise until the light comes on. To cycle through the function menu, loosen the battery cap until the ball switches off, then tighten it again to access the next effect.
These 95 mm Contact balls use 3 x LR44 batteries which give three to four hours glow depending on the setting. You can buy more batteries here – Pack of 6 LR44 batteries. To remove the batteries simply completely unscrew the unit cap. Please note that these balls will arrive with discs of paper between each battery to stop them draining when before use.
- 11 different colour modes.
- Improved “non-tumble” design.
- Well weighted and balanced for a smooth juggling experience.
- Impact resistant.
- Light diffusing outer surface.
- Batteries included (3 x LR44).
- Twist battery cap to switch on/off.
- Playing time 3-4 hours depending on function.
- 95mm diameter.
- 380g weight.
- Soft, durable PVC.