HDPE Mojura Fans V1.1 by Flow DNA
HDPE practice fans designed and manufactured by Flow DNA right here in South Africa. Now updated to V1.1!
Sold as a pair.
We have refined the Mojura design into 4 shapes to meet the needs of even the most techy fan spinner along the spectrum of techy style preference. From USA-box-tech to Russian-momentum-tech!
HDPE practice tech fans meticulously designed and manufactured by Flow DNA in South Africa. They were created from the ground up not just to look good, but ergonomically to feel good in your hands however you hold them (not just on the handles). They are shaped to stimulate persistence of vision effects in motion, and rounded off for the comfort of holding them, with a slightly bubbly feel to touch.
– Balanced and shaped for box-tech manipulation, fishtails, gunslingers, spinning, and juggling*.
– Centre-of-mass marked out with a logo.
– Side balance points visibly indicated.
– They feel great for layering 2-fans-1-hand techniques.
– Padded square handles for tactile feedback on 90 degree angles.
– Additional grips on the sides for extra techy movement opportunities.
– Comfortable to hold at any point along the edges, as well as the inside of the fans.
– Made from highly durable HDPE plastic.
* While this HDPE will not break unless you try really hard, we do not recommend juggling on harsh surfaces like bricks and concrete, as the drops will cause marks on the edges of your fans.
- Little Ring – 2-Finger-ish Uber-Box-Tech (Extra US-ish style, because we realised small rings don’t suck) – 38mm (1.5″) grip ring
- Small Ring – 3-Finger-ish Box-Tech (US-ish style) – 51mm (2″) grip ring
- Medium Ring – 4-Finger-ish Hybrid-Tech (South African style) – 76mm (3″) ring
- Big Ring – Full-hand Momentum-Tech (Russian-ish style) – 89mm (3.5″) ring
- All options have a padded square handle shape
CHOOSING A GRIP STYLE:
(See demo image on “how to hold” for reference)
(AKA Extra-box-tech grip for USA styles)
We added these grips after realising that some extra-techy spinners really want to put their 2 fingers into smaller holes. If you’re one of those people, and you prefer to do boxy-techy things with 2 fingers, then these are the fans for you.
(AKA Box-tech grip for USA styles)
These are made to fit 3 fingers, or 2 large fingers.
If you like to perform box-techy manipulations that involve more jerky movements where you need to stall the fans at specific angles, then this is the grip for you.
(AKA Hybrid-tech grip for Jack-of-all styles)
These are made for 4 fingers, or 3 large fingers. Having more ring to hold on to is better for swinging/weaving techniques and tosses than the small-ring grips, while there is still enough flat handle space to hold onto for stalls and plane-switches. This grip is trying to be the best of both worlds.
If you prefer to spin your fans in a continuous flow, performing lots of weaves and fountains, or if you want to do a lot of tosses with your fans, then you want a nice big ring. A large hand-hole allows for wilder spinning momentum-tech movements, and is easier to catch in the air. Box-tech stalling and tutting/switching is less easy with this grip, but still possible, and the squared handle helps with that.
Material: White HDPE
Thickness: 10mm (0.39″)
Length: 349mm (13.74″)
Width: 489mm (19.25″)
Weight: 310g (11oz) per fan