Echo Trace – 3-Part LED Staff – USB Multifunction
The Echo Trace 3-Part LED Staff is a brilliant and affordable entry point to impressive glow staff spinning fun! And packs down to a handy travel size!
Spinning a glow staff is great fun, but taking it travelling with you? Not usually fun. Echo has taken their popular Echo SPIN – LED glow staff, and turned it into a neat 3-piece travel staff! The ends can be clipped and unclipped from the comfortable and grippy central handle quickly and easily. The entire staff packs down no longer than 50cm, meaning it’s no trouble to Glow on the Go!
Unlike other circus skills, staff spinning is relatively intuitive to pick up and play. Most kids or adults, without any instruction, will understand how to spin a staff. The Echo Trace LED glow staff will make those basic spinning patterns look incredible! You can control the colour of each end, this is great for learning double staff spinning.
The Echo Trace LED glow staff looks excellent and feels fantastic! The light from the single high-powered LEDs at either end are incredibly bright. The brighter light functions will light up the whole tube, while the less bright colours fade towards the center, giving a nice mixing of the colours and a contrast in the center point.
These staffs look great wherever you perform – on the stage, in the street, or in the garden with your friends! Durable and soft silicone end caps protect the ends of the staffs. This protects the LEDs from impacts, your face from the ends of the tubing, and keeps dust and water out. It also adds weight right to the ends of the staff, perfect to keep the momentum going on palm spins.
You can even use the ends as handy little USB lamps!
The Echo Trace LED glow staff makes it incredibly easy to change between the 11 pre-set colour modes, all with one button at either end.
Press and hold for 3-5 seconds and release to turn on.
Single button press to change function.
Press and hold for 3-5 seconds (until a small red flash) to turn off.
- Durable and Grippy
- USB Rechargeable
- The tubing is a super tough semi-clear plastic with 2mm thick walls giving them the durability you need for throws (and drops)!
- Including the super comfortable and grippy central silicone handle, this staff has a 22mm diameter, perfect for kids and adults alike.
- The silicone grip makes it easy and comfortable to catch.
- The staff has a little bit of flex, typical of LED staffs, but not enough to affect standard spinning styles.
- It is great for throws, single staff, and double staff spinning. Even finger spinning is super comfortable and easy, thanks to the full-length silicone coating and the perfect diameter.
- Charges through 2 micro-USB ports and runs for 2+ hours (depending on the colour mode) on 1 charge. Micro USB charging cable included.
- 11 colour modes
- 22mm diameter tube / 2mm thickness
- 90cm (including ends 92cm) 275g
- 100cm (including ends 102cm) 290g
- 110cm (including ends 112cm) 305g
- 120cm (including ends 122cm) 320g
- Silicone coated central tube
- End tubes with high powered LEDs
- Silicone end caps
- Micro USB charging