Flow DNA Long Spinning Staff
A long staff designed for spinning.
Made locally by Flow DNA.
Here at Flow DNA we’ve decided to make some staves specifically designed to spin and dance with – the Flow DNA Spinning Staff! Lighter than your average contact staff, this spinning staff is made to be easy to spin at any speed without risking injury to your wrist or shoulder.
Aluminium tubing carefully wrapped with colourful tape using recycled rubber tyres as end weights, these staves are perfectly balanced and durable. The ends of the tape are cleverly hidden, to reduce the chance of it peeling off after a fair amount of use.
If you have a specific colour combo you’d like, don’t hesitate to contact us and request it!
- Uses durable and lightweight aluminium tubing.
- Colourful tape and design helps you be seen!
- Hidden tape ends means less chance of it peeling off.
- Well balanced with a midpoint marker.
- Designed to be lightweight for spinning.
- Lengths: 1.25m, 1.35m, 1.5m (custom lengths available on request)
- Tubing diameter: 19mm
- Wall thickness: 1.6mm