Flow DNA Contact Fire Staff
A heavy fire staff made for contact style staff spinning.
NOTE: This staff was slightly damaged in transport and have been discounted accordingly, for more info see description.
PLEASE NOTE THE GRIP ON THIS IS RED AT THE MOMENT.
A 1.5m Contact Fire Staff from the Flow DNA workshop. Using a 22mm aluminium pole, high quality Kevlar® and textured rubber grip tape, there’s not much more you could ask for in a contact staff.
This contact fire staff is well balanced with large wicks to give you beautiful flames and a medium to long burn time. The high quality wicking means you don’t get skin irritations when you touch the wick.
- High quality Kevlar® wicking friendly to your skin.
- Comfortable and grippy rubber grip.
- Well balanced for contact style play.
- Length: 1.5m
- Wick per head: 80cm of 100mm x 3.2mm Kevlar® wick
- Staff Diameter: 22mm
- Material: Aluminium, wooden dowels in ends.
- Dry weight: 740g
For when you aren’t in the mood for whirling flames around, take a look at our practice contact staffs