Flow DNA Basic Contact Staff
A heavier long staff with tennis grip designed for contact style moves.
Made locally by Flow DNA.
The Flow DNA Basic Contact Staff is durable and professionally made. It is a heavier staff designed for contact style moves. An affordable contact staff has always been hard to come by, but that is a thing of the past!
Aluminium tubing carefully wrapped with colourful tape using recycled rubber tyres as end weights, The Flow DNA Basic Contact Staff is perfectly balanced and durable. The ends of the tape are cleverly hidden, to reduce the chance of it peeling off after a fair amount of use. For this contact staff we use tennis grip, which has great grip and has a bit of sponginess to cushion your arms.
If you have a specific colour combo you’d like, don’t hesitate to contact us and request it!
- Uses durable and lightweight aluminium tubing.
- Colourful tape and design helps you be seen!
- Hidden tape ends means less chance of it peeling off.
- Well balanced with a midpoint marker.
- Designed to be heavier for contact style moves.
- Tennis grip for comfortability.
- Lengths: 1.25m, 1.35m, 1.5m (custom lengths available on request)
- Tubing diameter: 19mm
- Wall thickness: 1.6mm