Braided 10mm Rope Wick – 100% Para-Aramid (per metre)
100% para-aramid 10mm (3/8″) braided fire rope wick.
Sold by the metre.
Purchase 10m or more and get a 10% discount!
In stockNote: This can be backordered
- If you purchase more than we have on hand, you will see a note on the cart page.
- Send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request info on lead-times
This fire rope wick is made from 100% pure para-aramid fibres and does not contain a cotton or fibreglass core. This makes it extremely strong and very durable.
The para-aramid fibre is heat resistant and will not corrode or weaken when soaked in fuel. It has been designed specifically for use with paraffin type fuels.
Beware of cheaper rope wick with a high fibreglass content or a fibreglass core. Fiberglass is heavier and less absorbent than para-aramid fiber resulting in a wick that is of lower quality, less durable and gives you a shorter burn time.
The 10mm fire rope wick is ideal for making fire toys such as monkey fist fire poi, thin fire snakes, fire skipping ropes and fire sculptures. Being quite thin, it’s fairly easy to work with and is no trouble to bend and knot.
- 100% para-aramid
- Absorbent, strong and durable
- No asbestos, fibreglass, or skin burning metallic thread
- Wick is comfortable and does not heat up
- 10mm thick braided para-aramid rope fire wick